#3 Snowman Cactus
Prettiest one!
I used some of the wire I couldn't use in the mug hats to make spoke/limb things and then used it with stuffing as "bones" for the attached cactus body-sphere things. I didn't think to take a picture hubby was like wtf is growing out of that poor cactus since the "flesh" wasn't on yet LOL
---
Before I put the flower on
Mom said it looked like a snake and I was like fine it's mine now you can't have it LOL
---

Two WIPs
---
#2 Tall Cactus
Cute mini cactus with flowers.
Man I had to remember how to do flowers and that was a pain until I gave in and looked it up.
---
#1 Succulent
I made the red line on this first succulent too curly and it looks more like red leaf lettuce than anything
:(
cameo fanf mug
I'm planning maybe 5 very different ones.
However many it takes to get bored.




No comments:
Post a Comment