Timmy the tyke of a tooth for hygenist

Edit after gifting: She said she could tell which tooth I had modeled it after!!!!!
---
 Timmy the cantankerous tooth?


Mischievous raised eyebrow
03/09/2026
Very glad hubby said to try again later
Took a picture of my teeth and looked them for a really long time during my lunch break today to study the shape. Yes, that is my actual mouth.
---

Doing the cute little facial expression and maybe a toothbrush sword(?) can wait

03/07/2026
Still trying to figure out the shaping but I'm done for one night. Debating gifting it like this but hubby said try again when I am rested. The center "well" is too deep. I might put a filling/cap on it
Stuffing is always the most exciting part
Folded up one pipe cleaner in each root
4 sewn tips
4 loose tips
Short rows on one tip
03/06/2026
---
Had a panic attack freak out in the chair unrelated to the dental work being done, and I was so thankful for how my hygenist got me through it and that I wanted to make her something! 

I asked a different hygenist if she thought an anatomical model or a cute plushie would be better and she said part of hygenist school is drawing anatomically correct teeth so if someone gave her a model it would give her PTSD. Literally everyone said go with the cute one lol

2 comments:

  1. Your hygienist Kimmy…LOVES Timmy!! Thank you so much for such a special gift!!! I will cherish it forever!!

    ReplyDelete