Fern shawl for me

It matches the kitty slippers my cousin got me lol


Did all my loose ends at once in order to more easily track how many balls of the Rowan I used.
---
---
Started next ball of Rowan (4th)
An untouched Findley vs where the Findley i'm using is at
---
First go around, at Row 71 of 2nd pass, started third Rowan
---
---
I actually undid all of this. Not sure if you can tell, but it was coming out too dark so I decided to START with the color combo I wanted, and then only switch to the darker yarn if I ran out of my first choice.
---

The juniper moon and rowan labels
---
I have been so utterly uninspired that I actually bought this beautiful Fern pattern, and if you know me, you know I almost never buy patterns for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment