Hedwig for co-worker/final death of jo-ann piece

 Claire Garland/Dot pebbles pattern Snowy Owl

Coincidentally I used the last of the yarn I bought when Jo-Ann's went down. I talked to a store employee and the name was officially dissolved in Feb 2024, then they shut down poorly performing stores right away and kept the lights on at high performing stores in order to sell all their storage.  Once enough of their stock was sold, they shut down the hub performing stores, and moved on to sell the rest of it to someone else, like Michael's. I have not used 100% of the stuff I bought, but I have used everything I bought at least once except the zippers.

03/02/2026

Eyes came in!

Waiting for safety eyes to be delivered. Looks kind of weird from in front without the eyes right now

Added a tufted white chest. It wasn't in the pattern but it just felt right bc I used different variegation than pattern did and it didn't seem snowy enough. Had to twist it the way the owls spine is twisted.

Added a panel to stabilize the legs which were flopping around everywhere like crazy. 


02/27/2026
Apparently owl wings look like chicken breasts 
---

02/26/2026

02/25/2026 

Been utterly unmotivated but assembled all the materials for this today

No comments:

Post a Comment