Fairy for co-worker


Wings looked much cuter after I folded them over. I like the wings now!


---
---
Feeling very Hannibal lecter about this picture

Wing x2

CO 8

Leave margin of 2 and k1, m1. Stockinette 2 rows. Repeat until desired length reached. (43)

Work one half at a time

P22, turn, co 1, k2tog, k until last 2, ssk x 2

Do the k1, k2tog

Do the k2tog four times on inside end, k to outside, CO 1


---
Someone saw the gift I made for the dental hygienist when she handled my panic attack and asked for a tooth for her own dental office. I told her it would be kind of psychotic to give a model of my own actual tooth to a total stranger and equally psychotic to stare at her mouth for the same amount of time it would take to make a model of her own tooth but that I would be happy to make her a cute gift and she agreed a tooth fairy would be sweet (no real sugar lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment