This was one of the first scarves I ever made and I got a lot of lessons out of it.
The yarn was the first roving/super bulky yarn I got. I didn't know prices and paid way too much but I was using a giftcard.
I was so proud of learning how to cable that I did one large cable. Its only across 6 stitches.
I didn't understand stockinette and was really disappointed at the garter.
Then BF, now Fiancé always wears it backwards to that the back of the cable is showing and it drives me crazy.
The yarn was the first roving/super bulky yarn I got. I didn't know prices and paid way too much but I was using a giftcard.
I was so proud of learning how to cable that I did one large cable. Its only across 6 stitches.
I didn't understand stockinette and was really disappointed at the garter.
Then BF, now Fiancé always wears it backwards to that the back of the cable is showing and it drives me crazy.
---
Tip: Garter is knit all rows. Stockinette alternates purl and knit rows.

No comments:
Post a Comment