Fair Isle Reindeer Hat for FIL



I did this so quick. It was two days. I messed up a lot because I did the pattern *2 to repeat around and I kept going on to the next row in the pattern on the second side instead of uniform all the way around.

The hat itself does not have a pattern. I made a brim, then the design, then evenly crown decreased, like any other hat. The deer design source was some google image a very long time ago that I drew a grid on????

I'm thinking about giving it to father in law to be for christmas.

The hat itself does not have a pattern. I made a brim, then the design, then evenly crown decreased, like any other hat. The deer design source was some google image a very long time ago that I drew a grid on???? So the "creator" would just be a google image, and then basic hat techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment