Couch Pouch

Got really tired of every time one of us got up the remote got lost under the other one's butt so make a device + remotes holder. I am so annoyed. You think something is done and there's just more and more to add. Design is very labor intensive and I have so much respect for people who make useful objects. 

---

Bonus use:

 
Use as a beer holder!

---

Fourth Installment: Separate large cables sleeve compartment

(Hope I'm done)


---

Third Installment: Replace snake with two slots

Cut manila folder sleeve lining/more flexible than cardstock "bones" that the needles won't easily pierce through and rip holes in the couch. Not sure what to do about charging cord panel. Made a strip but now there's no room.....hmmm....

---

Second installment: Added charging wire snake

Made it super skinny to not get in the way. Kind of a bad design since the wire is fed to the edge of the arm and then has to bend around to plug into the middle of the tablet. Also I sewed it crookedly. We shall see.

---

First Run:  
One side for tablet and phone, two remote slots
Went on amazon for inspiration but I would have to use some kind of board to make the arm rest top flat and the more pockets the heavier it would get. Not a problem with straight fabric but the yarn would stretch out too much.

Flat knit and sewn.

No comments:

Post a Comment