Bell sleeve?
Really, really like how the scallop neck turned out.
---
Halfway
---
I am not really a tassel person but I decided to try an oversized one. I am i-cord banding the snowman humps. I might not bother but the oversized thickness needs more support if it's gonna last and I also got to the hem of the sweater I am cannibalizing which is the weakest part. Structural integrity is really not there. I easily tore some strands accidentally with the tip of a metal darning needle.
---
Cannibalizing the sofi sweater piece by piece
---
Watched the NOLA Hurricaine Katrina docuspecial on Netflix. It actually got some of the healing juices flowing for the year we lived in Louisiana. In that year I made the sofi sweater and it does NOT FIT. Unable to do anything with it and not having the heart to tear it apart or the desire to think about that terrible 14 months, it's been sitting in a bag for almost three years. I started and finished it while we were still there. I happened to have used up the rest of that particular pink in the middle of that documentary and it just worked out emotionally to be able to pick it up again. Beautifully spun sirdar cashmere silk Merino blend
---
Labor Day dunplings interlude
---
Officially have entered my shawl phase. I liked the Stormy Sky Shawl pattern so much and felt like variegated yarn I used last time didn't make it pop enough, so I actually used the same pattern twice! I almost never do the same stuff but I like it!
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment