Blue motorbike for dude

Preserved enough of the bike anatomy that the front half turns

---
Step Four: Mount/Stand
---
Back seat done
Cute little foot rests
Pipe cleaner basket
Engine side so far
Non-engine side so far

Step Three: Fine Detailing
---
Decided to make top flat so the cage/grate will lay correctly. 
Motor-side Guts progress
Non-motor side Guts progress
---
Step Two: Engine/Guts stalled bc I've been so sick (punny I know lol)
The best I could imagine for how to get the engine 
---
Step One: Base Body COMPLETE
Will be about a foot long when it's done
Haven't quite decided whether to make the luggage case part open-able, or to make it solid to make the shape just right
---
Top front
---
Front wheel, part in front of the seat(?), rear base
Wheel!
---
Axel
 
Unsure whether to make individual parts or one lump piece and tiny accessories on that
My mental sketch

Detail doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment