Decided not to put a letter or logo on because it was affecting the stretch on the can. Popped it in the mail with instructions to put the can in BEFORE opening it!! (May 29)
---
Maybe put the atlanta Hawks logo instead of the word "atlanta" and number 1. I also still have to decide on the closure. Or maybe just a single large letter. Or maybe it's done. (May 17)
---
Five across 1 inch, 8 up 1 inch, first time using sugar and cream and I actually don't totally hate it.
Finally well enough to pick up needles and not immediately toss them aside. Updating post date to today, when I actually started working on this (May 14).
---
Cotton yarn came in the mail today (Apr 28)! I almost never use cotton yarn so has to buy it. Edit: I just learned that the Hawks are a basketball team, not a football team. Go me.
---
Specific request was georgia bulldogs or hawks but we will see what I actually do (Apr 28).




No comments:
Post a Comment