Happy Six Months Since Launch!

I am counting the "launch" from the day I bought the first business cards: March 2026. 

There are various people, patients, community members I wanted to make something for but had not quite launched the whole brand idea yet. Would love to re-connect with some of them and also forge new connections. 

If I threw a card at you in person, yes, this is actually my website.

Some celebratory timestamps as of Aug 20 2026 are:

20,857 total blogger page loads! 

3,000 page loads in 8 years and then 17,000 page loads in the past six months!

15 items that went to individual people who I had never made anything for before in 2026!

29 patterns on my ravelry with 17 available for free ravelry download!

Also: Christmas Gift Season is Open! Unbelievable that it is Christmas Knitting Season 2026 already. It'll be time to pick a new favorite of the year before you can sneeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment