These were very small and decorative coasters I made for an old professor of mine. She has the tiniest mugs we used the last time I visited her so I wasn't concerned with the size plus. I am not sure if they were too bumpy to be good for a cup full of liquid but hey not my problem LOL but I do hope she likes them.
----
----
----
Tip: pay attention to material! Acrylic is fairly stable at regular temperatures.
I just have to give a shoutout to this color. The yarn is actually a really nice brown/blue/gold mix from Caron's soft line. It is BEAUTIFUL and I haven't seen such subtle color changes on basically anything else. I think it was a limited run I haven't been able to find it anywhere, just the other versions. I originally thought it was brown but it's brown with extra specialness.
caron simply soft PAINTS series harlequin

No comments:
Post a Comment