My hat did not turn at ALL like the skacel pattern I found on ravelry.
Finished 10/02/18
My mom modeling lol
This is the end of my stamina. I'm vexed. I didn't decrease with it. I wanted it to be a little taller. And it suffered. I also didn't crown it right because I just wasn't sure how to crown irregular shapes. I was already SO over it by that point I literally just knitted the top flat and slapped a pom pom on top. Turned out more like a beret than a skull cap.
----
----
----
The first row of entrelac is always a delight to see.
The rim was actually a fun new technique. Stockinette fold over
----
----
----
Tip: Sometimes you just have to get the right tool for the job.
IF. YOU. HAVE. A. COMPLICATED. STITCH. DON'T. USE. VERY. SHORT. DPNs. YOU. WILL. HATE. YOUR. SELF.




No comments:
Post a Comment