I have a friend who requested these. I still can't believe both of her sisters and one cousin got pregnant and gave birth pretty close to the same time. Bonus cousin-siblings for the little ones LOL. She's asked for a bear, a red fox, and a deer. She was the one those two baby blankets were for. One of them was twins. Surprise, mom!
---
So I'll do different accessories, same color. Decided with friend on bright baby yellow.
Almost there!
I left the finishing for last so that those at least can match since I picked different patterns. The bear is supposed to have a bow tie and the fox a scarf and the deer didnt have a neck stabilizer so that was a real problem last time.
I definitely feel like the deer turned out looking like a dumbass compared to the fox and bear. It was definitely my mistake. When I used the deer pattern before it didn't look this not-all-there.
---
The Bear
The Jen Hayes Classic Crocheted Bear is the most perfect, classic, wonderful choice. Very, very happy with how it turned out. Sewing is really not my strong suit so it's arms and legs are doing the splits (jumping jacks?) but ah well. The child will not know.
I still have to do the bow tie and eyes, misc. But I'm tired of it for now.
---
The Deer
Using the same graceandyarn deer pattern I've used before.
Oops forgot the snout.
---
The Fox
I'm thinking about Fausto the Fox from @handcraftingalife


.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment