Cactuar for classroom


---


Edit: Jul 29 2026 I have decided I don't want to do a zen garden. Will have to secure to base a different way. Enter box my new hairbrush came in and acrylic paint!
---
Ready to stand in its garden. Gonna make a fake zen garden to stand it in. Maybe a rake to counter balance it.
---
Right angle ends
---
Arms magic circle to 12, right angle ends. I debated doing the proper ridge texture with the arms too and decided heck no because i hate crocheting. 
---
From the....crotch...base, pick up 4 stitches, add on one stitch either side, and create each individual rib to go with each individual dowel. I ended up with 8 ribs.

 Magic circle crochet to 30 for...there is no other word for it, crotch.

Pick up and knit 3 + 1 on either side 

Because why not

No comments:

Post a Comment